So it turns out I took a blogging break for a longer period of time than I anticipated. First it was morning sickness...then it was quilt retreat...then it was buying a house and deciding to remodel it...and finally it was moving. Now I've got about 10 days before Baby #2 arrives. Hopefully, another blogging break won't sneak up again. :)
[By the way, I'm not sure why Bryce hasn't blogged. He wasn't sick, pregnant, or managing the remodel. He didn't forget about the blog either because he'd often say to me, "We need to update our blog." In this case, "we" was being used as the singular "we". It often happens in our marriage. You too?]
We've now moved and are really enjoying our new home. Here's a sneak peek of before and after photos. If you can't tell which photo is before and which photo is after don't even bother asking...I'll just start crying.
13 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! I mean the after - there's a definite difference!
It looks beautiful! Jack so so adorable.. Congratulations on your house. I am glad you are blogging. We have missed your updates!
WOW! What a redesign! Love it! Was thinking about y'all the other day and wondering how y'all are doing. Apparently y'all have been busy! Can't wait to see more pics!
I'm so glad to see you blogging again. The updated kitchen looks great. By the way do you know if it's a boy or girl? Or is it a secret. I'd say we need to catch up but with you only 10 days away from when baby arrives you may only want to sit infront of the tv until that moment. I still remember that and it was only 6 weeks ago.
GORGEOUS!!! It's so beautiful, I can't wait to see more of the house. You really did a fabulous job. Tim and I will be in your neck of the woods next month, we would love to see the new baby and house:)
I love the new house. And a belated happy birthday to Jack! I'm due in 19 days. Exciting stuff. How do you feel about the new house and getting it ready for the new baby? We have to move out of our rental before the baby comes too. We're still looking for a place though. Wish us luck!
It looks beautiful! Good job and good luck on baby #2! :)
your house looks amazing!!! great job! you have such great style! We are just about to do that... but i don't think it will look quite that nice!
I don't know why you changed it all, I think the first one was just fine. Ha, ha....Love how it turned out, the paint color is great and it is SOOOO much better. I'm excited to see the rest of the house!!!
OMG! I love it guys. You guys did so good. The kitchen is amazing. I bet it is nice to be in yor place before the baby comes. I hope all goes good.
Nice job on the remodeling. I think Karen should be an interior designer. We hope to see pictures of baby number 2 soon! Hope all goes well.
It's gorgeous!!!
And I say to myself, why do I live in Manhattan again?
Post a Comment