There's no better way to celebrate your 2nd birthday than by moving to a new home.
Don't believe me? Just look at the list Jack made of pros and cons:
Pros:
- Grandma Madsen, Grandpa & Grandma Wisan, Aunt Jann, and Uncle Doug all came to town to help with the big move. They also all brought presents!
- I got to ride on a dolly, play in boxes, and color with marker on the boxes.
- Grandma Jean brought homemade cookies. Since my dad ate them for breakfast, I did too.
- My mom managed to set aside the wrapped gifts, candles, party hats, and camera in a box that could be found easily when needed. The party hats were my request and I wore my all day.
- I didn't have to stay home all day. I got to visit Syd's house where she made me cupcakes and let me swim in her pool. I got to visit Emma's house where she played with me and painted my toe nails.
- I got to eat out for lunch and dinner. My request for Cafe Rio was heard.
Cons:
- My mom was a little preoccupied and tired. She even cried over some mistake with the kitchen cabinets.
- My mom didn't have time to make a cake or plan a cute themed party. She said maybe next year.
The party started early....cookies from Grandma Jean for breakfast and a birthday hat.
My new ride from Grandma Madsen.
Blowing out candles. Cupcakes made and decorated earlier that day at Syd's house.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Jack! Glad you had so much fun, and tell your mom not to be so hard on herself!
Post a Comment