That is so cute.
This week I was wondering how a child could possibly fall asleep in a high chair. I remember my brothers doing it all the time, but Megan just won't give up. Awesome that Jack will give up.
or maybe this is nicole...
Love it. Oh, and are we not cool enough to make it on your "Friends" sidebar? I see how it is... :)
That is so cute. Did he learn that from Bryce? Little kids live like we could only dream. Next hot invention--a plate that has an airbag pillow.
I like this blog....thanks for sharing...___________________MelvinEntertainment at one stop
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute.
This week I was wondering how a child could possibly fall asleep in a high chair. I remember my brothers doing it all the time, but Megan just won't give up. Awesome that Jack will give up.
or maybe this is nicole...
Love it. Oh, and are we not cool enough to make it on your "Friends" sidebar? I see how it is... :)
That is so cute. Did he learn that from Bryce? Little kids live like we could only dream. Next hot invention--a plate that has an airbag pillow.
I like this blog....
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Entertainment at one stop
Post a Comment