Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big Boy

Jack has recently realized that he is the only person in the family who needs help to eat. Well, he's had enough of that. He insists on feeding himself now. 

In fact, it is almost to the point that he refuses to eat yogurt unless he feeds it to himself. (As an aside, the kid is demonstrating a disturbingly high level of stubbornness. I'd like to say that he gets that from his mother, but...)

This is one of the first times that Jack fed himself. 

The moment of triumph! 

Messy to be sure, but I've seen him in worse shape after a meal (like when I feed him, for instance). 

4 comments:

jeannie said...

I love the pictures. Jack makes everyone happy!

Keith and Nicci said...

I love Jack's smile, even covered in yogurt. And it was fun to read up a little on you guys:)

Michelle said...

He is completely adorable!

Anonymous said...

This blog is good...
thanks for sharing this post..

___________________
Melvin
Entertainment at one stop