Noting that Jack enjoyed many activities during the week, Karen said that a clear highlight of Jack's week was meeting his two newest cousins--Zack and Kate. Zack and Kate are twins born to my younger brother Wade (I was going to say "little" brother but I'm trying to keep this as factually accurate as possible) and his wife Brianne.
Jack has shown interest in babies before, but apparently he gave them his undivided attention for quite some time (which doesn't usually happen for more than about three minutes at a clip). He enjoyed holding the twins, kissing them, pointing out their feet, hands, noses, etc., and just watching them. Karen said he could hardly stop giggling with joy while he was with the twins.
Who knows, maybe Jack is trying to send his parents a message!

Here Jack is holding Kate and Zack with Karen's help. Note the smile (even though it is hard to see) on Jack's face.
Jack and Zack
2 comments:
Grandma Jean thinks Jack and Zack look veeeerrrry much alike.
Jack seems like he wants some companionship.....why don't I send Andrew to hang out with you guys for a couple of months!
Post a Comment