Word: What it Sounds Like:
Mommy Mah-mah
Daddy Da-Da
Doggy Dah-dah (sounds an awful lot like Daddy)
Sadie Day-dee (the name of Grandma Jean's dog, and Jack's first word)
Truck Tut
Airplane Aw-po
Noodle Nuh-duh
Ball Bah
Moon Mmm
Cookie Kee-kee
Drink Dee
Koala Oh-la-la (my 2nd favorite after Daddy)
Elephant El-pan
Chip Tseep
Uh Oh Uh-oh
Banana Na-nah (which is also his response to the question, "What does a monkey eat?")
M&M Nem-en-em
Night-night Nah-nah
Bye-bye Bah-bye
Jack Jah
Jack building a tower out of his favorite toys
5 comments:
Hey guys! Kurt forwarded me the emails y'all exchanged back and forth. It's crazy where life has taken y'all the past year, but good to see it's all working out. Jack is so big and so cute! I got your comment on my blog and it's very very tempting. We'll take a look at our schedule and see what's going on. How long will the temps be up for biking?
Sooo cute! I can't believe he's saying so many words now! I love your blog-- if you'd like to see some of my family it is steveandsuemeyers@blogspot.com.
Hi there. My name is Jamie Heap...you posted a comment on my In the Oven blog a whiel ago and I clicked on your name to check out your blog. I hope you don't think this is too weird, but I just had to say what a doll your little boy is. He is sooo cute! And it sounds like he is just a smart little guy! Congrats on an adorable little boy!
I remember so many times mistaking Courtney's "Doggy" for "Daddy" or the other way around. I got a kick out of how similar they were.
You seem to have forgotten my favorite one.....
"Dada beri big-big"
I've heard him say it several times.
Post a Comment