Jack can walk. He can't crawl but he can walk. Seems he is following in his mother's footsteps. Scooting on his bottom then walking. Crawling will come next.
Oh yes, did I tell you? Some people think I'm amazing. I can read and I never crawled. :)
That is hilarious. I was told the something similar - that if Brandon skips crawling he'll miss out on some key developmental part of his life. Brandon walked before he legitimately crawled. He can do both now, so I guess I can sigh a breath of relief. haha.
2 comments:
I love this post - lol! We miss you guys! Hope all is well!
That is hilarious. I was told the something similar - that if Brandon skips crawling he'll miss out on some key developmental part of his life. Brandon walked before he legitimately crawled. He can do both now, so I guess I can sigh a breath of relief. haha.
Post a Comment