Way to go!
AWESOME! Ryan better get crackin so he'll be able to keep up when we come and visit (someday!!)
And by the way, I look great in spandex.
i'm proud to call you my brother. are you sure no one was pushing you from behind though?
Hey! We did call you when we were there, but I think the # we have for you is your NYC apartment, so you might have a message from us. So, we need a new # from you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go!
AWESOME! Ryan better get crackin so he'll be able to keep up when we come and visit (someday!!)
And by the way, I look great in spandex.
i'm proud to call you my brother. are you sure no one was pushing you from behind though?
Hey! We did call you when we were there, but I think the # we have for you is your NYC apartment, so you might have a message from us. So, we need a new # from you!
Post a Comment