Monday, September 7, 2009

The past 72 hours

Here are some pictures from the last 72 hours of our lives. Not the most fun.


Davis is in the hospital with some sort of infection. He ended up in the Pediatric ER with a high fever Friday night. Tests including a spinal tap were performed and he was admitted. We expect him to stay until at least Wednesday of this week as he is on IV antibiotics.

Both my sisters came to Vegas to help out. Tonight they took the night shift and I just slept for 6 hours straight. I so needed that sleep!

10 comments:

sally said...

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry. Davis & your sweet family will be in our prayers.

Keith and Nicci said...

Dang it, things were going so well! Hang in there and we hope Davis gets better soon :(

Janelle said...

So sorry to hear it! There is nothing worse than watching your baby get poked, pricked and prodded. Glad you guys have some help and hope Davis feels better soon!

Brett and Lisa said...

oh poor baby and poor you guys! I am sure it is so difficult watching your baby go through that. We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Burns Family said...

Karen, We just found your blog! Congratulations on your new arrival. We love the name, Davis! We will keep you all in our prayers, heaven knows you did the same for us at one time!

April said...

We are praying for Davis too. Keep us updated.

Sam and Lacey said...

We are praying for you and sweet Davis. Oh it is so hard having a baby in the hospital. I hate watching them giving them shots and pokes and everything. You feel so helpless. We hope everything clears up and you can get your sweet baby back home soon. PLEASE let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you.

Amy said...

I hope he starts getting better soon...and you and Bryce get some sleep. You're in our prayers.

Kyndra said...

Oh poor little guy! I hope he is doing better.

Jill said...

Poor little guy! I just checked in on your blog--it has been a while. You guys have been busy. Congrats on your new baby. I hope he gets well soon. -Jill Tanner