Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversay!

Bryce and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary last week. We went to Providence, UT and stayed in a Bed & Breakfast. Jack stayed with Gramdma & Grandpa.

It's so fun to look back and talk about all we've experienced together in 10 years. Who would have thought we'd live in NY for 7 years?

One of the reasons I love being married most is that we get to make decisions together.

I love you, babe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks again for watching the boys in our smelly hotel room! It was so great to see you!

Rachel Stewart said...

How is is possible that you have had a blog this whole time, and I haven't heard about it? AND I am even on your blogroll? Does April know? I am going to be sure and send her your way if she doesn't. Congratulations on 10 years!